Peugeot 106 Rallye Phase 2 (1.6-litre)
ADVERT ID: 26312
Number of Times
Peugeot 106 Rallye Phase 2 (1.6-litre) – Fastidiously upgraded pocket rocket to ‘fast-road’ specification including a rebuilt TU5JP4 engine transplant in 2015 with less than 9,000 miles since.
- Christened ‘Phase 2’, the restyled 106 Rallye arrived in 1996 with a 103bhp, 1.6-litre engine
- Less than 4,300 were built and this striking example has been intelligently upgraded to a fast-road spec
- Engine rebuild 8,600 miles ago including main/ big end bearing shells, piston rings, oil & water pump, timing belt & tensioner, starter motor and Alternator
- Engine upgrades includes big valve head, 106 GTi ECU with Lambda loop, Cup Series camshafts, 4-branch manifold, 106 GTi exhaust with cat.
- Spoox BE4 gearbox conversion, steel billet flywheel, BE4 heavy-duty driveshafts and hubs and Quaife ATB differential
- Resprayed in Peugeot Bianca White bodywork, 5.5J x 14″ Avanti alloy wheels, 185/60R14 Yokohama C-drive 2 tyres, AP Cup Series four-pot callipers with vented/grooved discs
- Black leather and Alcantara bucket seats, custom Alcantara leather-trimmed steering wheel with thumb grips, colour-coded seatbelts and 106 Rallye carpet mats.
- Pure Highway DAB radio adapter, Hertz speakers, power-steering and Sterling immobiliser
- Large selection of invoices and paperwork relating to the comprehensive rebuild/upgrade
- Used sparingly (8,600 miles) including European tours over the past 10 years
- With a burgeoning car collection, our vendor felt that this unique Gallic lightweight ‘bolide’ deserved a more attentive custodian
THE PRACTICAL CLASSICS CLASSIC CAR AND RESTORATION SHOW SALE 2023
Just three weeks remain for entries for the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show Sale at the NEC, Birmingham (B40 1NT) on Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th. Entries will close on 3rd March for what promises to be a magnificent auction of Classics and Modern Classic cars over two days at the show. You can view the lots submitted to date below, or go to our SELL page to upload an entry or request a free valuation. Use the code CLASSICCARAUC to get discounted entry to the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show – 24th – 26th March 2023.