Coldwell Mk 14 Group C 1968/9 built originally by Bill Needham, the two others in existence are owned by David Cathergole and recently raced at Silverstone Historics.
Current state, rebuilt from the crashed 008 by myself from original Drawings and moulds with a new chassis and fresh Ford Twincam engine by Paul Gardner Engine Services Run in...
Mk2 RS2000 Escort, FIA passport group H 1 I 1.
Genuine 1976 RS2000!!
This car has won every race in its class since being built three years ago, i.e. 28 competitions won and still winning!!
• Engine has big valves and Virtanen camshaft.
• Italian Weber 44 IDF with original air filter housing, etc.
• Rocket gearbox with correct ratios.
TVR TUSCAN CHALLENGE RACE CAR Red, RHD
Only 3 in North America
1 of 43 built for the TVR Tuscan Challenge Series, was also raced in the European FIA GT Race Series, (1992 at SPA)
Lightweight fiberglass bodywork over a tubular steel chassis
Rare factory hardtop
Rover/TVR 4.5 liter dry sump engine
1964 Volvo PV544 in excellent condition! 2.0L motor with great internals. Converted in 1999 it has raced continually, with my seller having owned it since 2006.
Built to be steady and solid on-track, it has Willwood brakes on all corners, Eibach springs and Carrera shocks. Tilton pedals, rebuilt suspension with new kingpins,...
Crossle' 15F F5000
Very rare to find one of the F5000 chassis'. One of only three made. 1968, restored and ready. Great marque, producing so many successful chassis' throughout their history! Powered by a Chevy 302 and backed by an LG600. Only (2) races on this motor.
This car is located in the Northwest part of the USA. Always...
Mini Cooper Race Car
This Mini is titled as a 1967. It has the 1275cc Motor. It has been sitting for several years so will need fluids changed, new belts and tires. Originally an Australian Mini, it has an Aussie logbook and VARA vintage logbook.
The Mini is located in Southern California at my old Mini Master's shop in Costa Mesa. If...
1981 Fittipaldi F8/04 DFV F1 Car
A front running and iconic F1 Car in the Masters FIA Series today, the Fittipaldi team was started by World Champion Emerson Fittipaldi and the F8 was driven by future World Champion Keke Rosberg – this particular car was also driven by Chico Serra. Today the car has been maintained to very high standards by CGA ...
Mateju Mk 4, Formula V
- Historic age H, Year model -76
- Frame number 761
- Restored as the original in 1976.
- FIA htp passport valid until 2025.
- Finnish-made, aluminum frame.
- Mateju made 6 of these.
- Jorma "Bisse" participated in the Airaksinen Form- team and competed by Mr. Teuvo Sammal, to name one....
“Old Number 1”, the Iron Man of the Le Mans 24 Hours race
• The single car that has taken more 24 Hours of Le Mans starts than any other in history • Entered 10 Le Mans 24 Hours races between 1978 and 1988 • Second overall in 1981, third overall in 1980, and fifth overall in 1979 at the Le Mans 24 Hours race • Competed in 19 races in 10 seasons,...
Offering this Bobsy Sports Racer SR-2, ready for FIA in the UK.
History and chain of ownership on this Bobsy registered aa SR-2.
Powered by an Alfa Romeo 1799cc Double Overhead Cam motor, with dual 45 DCOE carbs.
I have known the owner for several years, he has a collection of very historic cars!
Can also be seen with other fine cars...