Citroen C2 - R2 Max SpecAdvert ID: 43291 £28,000 GBP
Car built 2016, featured in French performance car magazine. Built to an R2 max spec, without the draw backs. Main differences from R2 are the pedal box, throttle bodies and the loom. Its R2 max specification and performance without the hassle of obsolete Citroen sport parts.
I’ve owned the car since November 2017, this year the car has completed 8 rounds of the Belgian Rally Championship, finishing every round top in NCM-14 and amongst top R2. See EWRC history below –
If you want to see more information on the car, see my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bradley.howlett.7
The car has an MSA Passport (the new one), Motorsport Ireland logbook, RACB (Belgian federation) Passport, VAS and ASAF check cards.
Maintenance carried out and logged to Citroen sport procedure with invoices to back up.
• X power built engine, complete rebuild with first use in January 2019, New rods, pistons, cams, everything except head, block and crank. Solid lifters with the correct profile cams, Citroen Sport sump baffles, Citroen sport crank pulley. 194Bhp, see dyno run in images. Mapped by S Greenald on 95 pump fuel.
• DTA engine management – supplied with map on data stick as backup
• Induction and exhaust – Jenvey throttle bodies running IPW043 injectors (mapped to these) and R2 exhaust manifold. Full powerflow stainless exhaust.
• as per Citroen Sport spec, adapter bracket for hydraulic power steering pump and alternator, CL15 alternator reliably runs all lighting and heating with Citroen sport small pulley.
Suspension / Brakes / Wheels / Steering
• Ohlins front and rear. ST46 rear, front R&T 40mm inserts with Citroen sport R2 outer casing
• Citroen sport top mounts.
• Power steering pump with drilled restrictor and pressure cap with nylon spacer
• Front uprights with Citroen sport hubs
• Wilwood floor mounted pedalbox with bias adjustment and AP master cylinders.
• Alcon Citroen sport front callipers
• Citroen Sport Hydraulic handbrake with AP cylinder
• Tubular bottom arms, NMB Minebea rod ends and spherical bearings
• 13 wheels, all speedline Citroen Sport with correct ET ¬
• Citroen Sport front subframe with turrets to steering rack
• Citroen Sport 5mm rear beam, complete with correct turret adapters to fit dampers
• Sadev / Citroen sport R2 gearbox. Medium ratio final drive fitted, 500 ss km ago with complete rebuild
• Hydraulic clutch actuation
• AP clutch assembly with 4 paddle plate. Pressure plate and clutch plate 200km
• TTT gear indicator and flat shift
• TTV Lightweight flywheel
• Fully welded with Custom cages R2 spec cage
• Standard fuel tank and fuel pump
• Full milspec loom with deutsche connectors throughout
• DTA S40 engine management
• Race technologies Dash 2 display
• Steering wheel controls inc launch limiter
• Low current centralised control panel with circuit breakers and relays, easily accessible
• Citroen sport front cross brace and sump guard mount, this fits the correct R2 radiator
• 6mm aluminium sump guard
• Kevlar skin fuel tank guard with 3mm aluminium fabricated skid guard
• Citroen sport wiper system adapter with park feature
• Fire system to latest MSA/FIA spec, engine bay and footwell outlets
• Custom alloy seat brackets, short and tall options
• Monit trip
• Carbon floor pans
• LED and Normal bulb nav light options
• Custom fabricated header tank and oil catch tank
• Heated front screen
• Supplementary fan blower for screen
• 12v Peltor intercom
• Carbon spotlight and side pods
• Brand new, un-used set of complete front struts. Same spec as on the car, I built these as a spare in case we needed them and never did. CNC machined top mounts, 40mm ohlins inserts, Citroen sport outers.
• Spare bottom arms complete with bearings and adjusters.
• Wiper arms and new set of wiper blades
• Steering rack, complete, needs a service
• Front uprights with Citroen sport hubs, new wheel studs, new wheel bearings, new bottom adapters and bolts.
• 2x sets of driveshafts. Marked up, mileage on one set unknown. Mileage on second set 1000km ss. These have been re- greased as per Citroen recommendation and can be used for the last 1000km before being retired.
• Complete set of splash guards read to go
• Engine cradle tool, specific to the car, makes it easy to remove box without a crane.
• Re-conditioned Citroen Sport alternator
• Re-conditioned starter motor
• Power steering pump with new adapter
• Tested and rated 60N/mm Springs
• Used front disks and bells
• Used sump pan
• Standard flywheel
• 2x thermostat housings
• Set of standard injectors (NOT TO BE USED WITH THE CARS CURRENT MAP)
• Fuel pump and tank caps
• Heated screen, element temperamental
• Throttle cable
• Used coil pack
• Sill Stands
• Very good condition, light use, short ratio final drive. 500km from new.
• Used / worn medium ratio final drive
• Selection of used clutch and pressure plates
• Spare Gear position sensor complete with new bearing
• Selection of used gears, dog rings and shafts
28 Nov 2019
Bank Transfer, Cash on Collection