Talbot Sunbeam LotusAdvert ID: 43727 SOLD
For sale is this immaculate Talbot Sunbeam. This particular car is an MSA Historic championship class winning car, with multiple class wins and podium finishes over numerous events. It really needs to be seen to be appreciated as it has been maintained with no expense spared.
• Fully Seam welded, Strengthened with large tunnel
• 2.2 Steel Lotus factory works spec 240BHP (built by Phil Davison)
• Full Stainless steel, single box Simpson exhaust
• ZF 5 Speed competition box (built by John Roberts)
• AP Twin Plate clutch
• Full Floating
• Big Shafts
• ZF LSD
• AP Brakes (Squires)
• Lightweight competition wiring loom (Made by M.E.P)
• AP Montecarlo with Bias Pedal Box.
• Bilstein all-round Tarmac and Forest.
• ATL 60L FIA Bag tank with twin Fuel Pumps.
• 6 Hella spotlights
• 4 Tarmac wheels
• 4 Gravel wheels
• Sparco Seats (dated 2021)
• Sabelt 6 point Harnesses (dated 2022)
• Electric Lifeline extinguisher
• Monit Trip
• Peltor Intercom
Spares package available and includes factory workshop manual, please enquire for full details
This car really needs to be seen to be appreciated. Full factory spec.
The car can be converted to LHD for an extra cost. Packages are also available for maintenance and servicing of the car by EDSL Sport on any worldwide event or championship.
Viewing is welcome at GU10 5DT
08 Dec 2018