Opel Kadett – Historic
ADVERT ID: 14701
Number of Times
Opel Kadett C – Historic – RHD
– 1.9 period CIH engine with rare Swedish head – 193bhp twin 45 Webers
– Getrag 265 dogleg gearbox
– Strengthened rear axle with LSD – 5.1 ratio
– Bilstein suspension (specially developed by Bilstein with progressive rate springs)
– Front AP Lockheed brakes – Discs on rear
– V5 and Historic passport
– Bare metal build into big wing wide tunnel shell including full Safety Devices roll cage.
Tidy shell especially for a rally car, fibreglass moulds included to re make wings.
Works number plate
Massive amount of spares including axle, block, bonnets, wheels etc etc
Seats and Belts are out of date – but in great unused condition
Has to be seen to be appreciated – Fantastic example