Jaguar E-type FIA Semi-Lightweight RoadsterAdvert ID: 38391 SOLD
We have the pleasure to offer this top specification and front-running Jaguar E-type Roadster for sale.
This stunning example has been fastidiously maintained during the last 6 years by renown specialist prepare Denis Welch with no expense spared. The car is sold in 100% race-ready condition with nothing further to spend while it also has a French road registration and comes with 2016 issued FIA HTP papers.
Conform to the semi-lightweight requirement of steel tub with aluminium bonnet, hardtop, doors and boot lid. Full FIA approved Roll cage. Freshly painted bonnet.
Its detail specification is as follows :
- Denis Welch Motorsport freshly rebuilt full race 3.8 Litre engine, circa 375 BHP
- Aluminium cylinder block
- Gas flowed, wide angle cylinder head
- Forged Cosworth 88mm pistons
- High lift race cams
- Steel crankshaft & rods with DWR vibration damper
- Single point distributor, ultra-light steel flywheel with race spec clutch
- Aluminium radiator with electric fan
- Triple 48 DCO SP Weber carburettors with performance air filter
- Race spec diff with clutch type 30/60 ramp LSD. 8 hours since last rebuild.
- Aluminium differential rear cover with differential cooler and ‘top quality’ metal circulation pump.
- Denis Welch Motorsport rear uprights with lightweight tubular driveshafts
- Wide lightweight rear wishbones achieving the full homologated track width
- Transponder and Racelogic VBOX
- Denis Welch Motorsport competition front and rear anti-roll bars with FIA spec Koni shock absorbers all round
- ATL foam filled bag tank - good for 2 hours running
- Twin competition Facet fuel pumps
- Denis Welch Motorsport Magnesium peg drive wheels 7” front, 8” rear.
Dunlop 6-00 L 15 and 7-00 L 15 racing tyres
- Correct Dunlop Mk9 front brake callipers with competition piston assemblies
- Heated front windscreen
Full competition specification gearbox including:
- 4-synchro close ratio straight cut gears
- Heavy duty brass baulk rings
- Heavy duty mainshaft
- DWM bell housing and lightweight propshaft
- 8 hours since last rebuild.
Spares : pair of magnesium wheels and miscellaneous running spares.
The above specification says it all !
This gorgeous and quick E-type is fully compliant with the regulations of the various GT historic race series such as the Masters Series, GTSCC, E-type challenge, Spa 6hours, etc..
Model/Name: E-type FIA Semi-Lightweight Roadster
Car Type: Roadster
Chassis Nr.: 861348
Competition Ready: Yes
Road Registered: Yes
FIA HTP: Yes
Exterior Color: Gunmetal Grey Metallic
25 Sep 2013
Phone: +32 475 422790