CORTINA Mk1 GROUP 4 BODYSHELLAdvert ID: 42607 £35,000 GBP
CORTINA Mk1 GROUP 4 SPEC, for Sale on behalf of one of my Clients
Absolutely Stunning Build
For Sale Group 4 Mk1 Cortina Pre Airflow Rolling Shell
- Full Group 4 mk1 cortina bodyshell
- Fully Seam welded shell
- Built from genuine donar shell with ID
- Certificated T45 Group 4 spec weld in roll cage
- Sierra type large gearbox tunnel made to take a Tractive or Sadev sequential gearbox
- 2 piece 4 link boxes
- Group 4 rear turrets
- Large diff tunnel
- 4 link cross brace
- Raised rear chassis legs
- Raised boot floor for Atlas axle pigs head.
- Watts linkage towers
- Radiator cut out top and bottom
- Reinforced strut tops
- oil tank tank platform
- light weight Alloy door skins
- Front and rear lights and bumpers fitted.
- All new window and door seals.
- Full car underside protector
- Finished in Ford Aqua blue done by Larklands Body and Paint Center
The finish and paint job speaks for itself.
- Full Simpson manifold and system made to fit a Mk1 Cortina
- Injection / carburettor type alloy Fuel tank .
- Heavy duty Retroford crossmember.
- Power steering set up
- 2.9 quick rack
- Mk2 Adjustable tca’s
- New Momo steering wheel
- Complete fully floating Atlas axle to include
- Thick tube fully floating Atlas axle casing ,
- Fully floating hub kit with standard studs and nuts
- Half shaft flanges
- Squires half shafts
- No diff fitted yet
- Rear solid AP Racing discs
- Heavy duty four link rods and rose joints
- Wheels - 2 x 8" x 13" and 2 x 9" x 13" Compomotive CX Split Rims finished in BBS Gold.
- Hydraulic bias pedal box with throttle pedal and brake fluid pots
- Alloy hydraulic handbrake
- AH Fabrications Millington Spec Alloy Radiator
- AH Fabrications Millington Spec Dry sump Tank
- Has been built with all new and quality parts ,
The car as been dry built to run a Millington engine and we have just picked it up from the painters. Paint job was £8k alone .
This is a top spec car built by Graham Quick at QS Motorsport Hereford.
The car will need engine and gearbox and front and rear brakes then wiring .
To get the car to this stage and the parts I have £45k in the car
May Consider PX with a Turn Key up and Running Car
WILLIAMS MOTOR SPORT EQUIPMENT
26 Nov 2014
Bank Transfer, Cash on Collection