Ford Falcon SprintAdvert ID: 42337 €95,000 EUR
We have the pleasure to offer for sale this genuine 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint in FIA race specification.
The current owner has enjoyed this Falcon during the last 3 race seasons in both the Dutch NKHTGT race series as well as occasionally in the Masters pre-66 Touring car championship.
The car is in excellent cosmetic condition looking splendid in its Guardsman blue metallic and white livery. It has been fastidiously prepared by renown Dutch preparer Milestone Motorsport with no expense spared. The car - which also comes with a French road registration - has just a few hours running on a fully rebuild engine and benefits from the following specification :
- 289 ci Ford engine with forged Eagle crankshaft, Diamond pistons, Scat conrods and BeeHive valve springs, fed by a Holley 650cfm double pumper delivering 408bhp and 490 Nm torque.
- Canton roadrace oil sump and fresh Centerforce clutch
- 1 unsilenced and 1 silenced exhaust system
- New Roltek close-ratio syncro T-10 and custom shifter.
- Custom steel drive shaft
- 8" Truetrac 3,80:1 differential with Strange "hi-tuff" 28-splined hubs
- 11" rear brakes
- Koni's shocks allround
- ATL fuelcell (current)
- Strengthened suspension and new quick-steer steering box
- Correct copper radiator
- 8 x 5,5" American Racing alu wheels
- Fibreglass body panels (as authorised by FIA)
This car is sold in 100% race ready condition and comes with a new, 2018 FIA HTP and a spare set of wheels. A 2nd race engine is also available as an option.
This genuine Ford Falcon Sprint is eligible for all pre-66 Touring car races and could also be used for historic rallies around the world.
25 Sep 2013
Phone: +32 475 422790