MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IV RS
ADVERT ID: 16653
Number of Times
This lovely black Evo IV RS has been used as a daily driver after it was first imported from Japan in early 2019, and forms part of a cherished collection of four Evo IV RS models.
Since importing the car to the UK and registering it in Jersey (after an IVA regulatory fog light install / speedometer dial recalibration), various works over the last few years have been undertaken by an Evo specialists with wholly sensible renovations which included:
(1) Reconditioned genuine Tommi Makinen Edition (“TME”) white 17″ x 7.5J rims
(2) Fully reconditioned and powder-coated ‘red’ Brembo big brake callipers and new grooved discs / pads / HEL flexible brake lines all round.
(3) New Ohlins fully adjustable DFV dampers and springs in each corner.
(4) New crankshaft and bearings.
(5) New Exedy heavy duty clutch and release bearing.
(6) New Cambelt, bearings and tensioners.
(7) Transfer Box overhauled and rebuilt by Transmission Dynamics.
(8) Rear Differential also overhauled and rebuilt by Transmission Dynamics … with extra friction plates installed to aid earlier diff lock-up.
(9) Ralliart Exhaust system (includes catalytic converter).
(10) period correct UK edition Sony AM/FM radio.
The engine has been kept completely standard … after all, the OEM 280 BHP is perfectly adequate and retains at least some semblance of economy given current fuel prices.
The factory ‘RS’ variant only came in one colour – Mitsubishi ‘Scotia White’. This particular example is finished in black and to a high standard … as it came from Japan. This Evo also includes the original factory fitted option of air-conditioning.
The car has always been dry stored when not in use.
Speedometer reading on import: 121,642 km (75,584 miles) – subsequently re-calibrated to ‘MPH’ recording when first registered in Jersey 2019.
Speedometer reading now: 128,264 i.e. just 6,622 miles since imported from Japan.
If interested in acquiring this lovely example of a well sorted road-going Evo IV RS, then please contact Cliff on UK mobile: 07797 741122 or email: [email protected] Furthermore, full guidance and assistance with the necessary paperwork will be provided if intending to import the vehicle to the UK.