Subaru Impreza (N14) STi Rally Car
ADVERT ID: 23681
Number of Times
Up for sale is this Subaru Impreza N14 STi based on JDM Spec C car.
The ENGINE is stripped, needs a new one!
Most major components are fully revised with 20 km of tests to verify no issues.
Due to other commitments, I decided to part with it as I do not see much time to use it over the next year.
- Engine: STRIPPED! Needs a new one!
3 live maps option- race, wet, test.
Active Centre Diff to distribute power Front-Rear. Almost triple-sized cooler radiator, big fuel pump, etc.
- Turbo: 454 SS km. Twin-scroll. Custom 3.5″ pipes front to rear.
- Gearbox: 0 SS km. Prodrive Hewland 6-speed dog box, close ratios. 187 km top speed. In addition, a gearshift knob with a pressure sensor to cut the engine between shifts. (Needs mounting)
- Suspension: 0 SS km. Brand new 3-way adjustable BC Racing suspension. (Very responsive within a few clicks)
- Brakes: 454 SS km. 4/2 pistons Brembo. Two-component front discs and single-component rears with plenty of life left.
Carbon Loraine Pads at the end of life all around.
- Hydraulic hand brake with diff lock.
- Inside: Homologated cage, RRS seats, RRS harnesses, RRS steering wheel, RRS fire system etc. All with 3+ years of homologation left.
The car currently has national homologation and can be homologated under Group N if the rear WRC spoiler and front headlights are removed. (I will supply the original headlights within the sale)
- This car can be very, very competitive in the right hands!
I can arrange transport across Europe and the UK, once fully paid.