Subaru Impreza (N14) STi Rally Car // PRICED TO SELL
ADVERT ID: 23681
Number of Times
Up for sale is this Subaru Impreza N14 STi based on JDM Spec C car.
Due to other commitments, I decided to part with it as I do not see much time to use it anytime soon.
- Engine: Semi-closed deck. Race shafts and a few other bits. Mapped to 304 hp on the wheels.
454 SS km since build. (Needs head gaskets re-doing before the next race, as overheated on the last event because of radiator cap failed.)
3 live maps options- race, wet and test.
Active Centre Diff to distribute power Front-Rear. Almost triple-sized cooler radiator, big fuel pump, etc.
- Turbo: 454 SS km. Twin-scroll. Custom 3.5″ pipes front to rear.
- Gearbox: 0 SS km. Fully overhauled Prodrive Hewland 6-speed dog box, close ratios. 187 km top speed.
- Suspension: 0 SS km. Brand new 3-way adjustable BC Racing tarmac suspension. (Very responsive within a few clicks)
- Brakes: 454 SS km. 4/2 pistons Brembo. Two-component front discs and single-component rears with plenty of life left.
Carbon Loraine Pads all around. (at the end of life)
- Hand brake: Hydraulic with diff lock.
- Inside: Homologated cage, RRS seats, RRS harnesses, RRS steering wheel, RRS fire system etc. All with 3+ years of homologation left.
The car currently has a national homologation, passport and number plates (Bulgarian).
Located in Birmingham. Can be viewed at any time.
Overall very capable machine with this gearbox and suspension setup. Sadly could not enjoy it.