Escort Mk2 Ex Alister McRae
ADVERT ID: 38639
Number of Times
Escort Mk2 Modern Rally Car – Ex – Alister McRae HJB 844W
- Engine: Nissan SR20 Electronic ECU injection (BTCC Engine) 280BHP – Built by Nissan Competition engines David Hill
- Alloy radiator – Electric fan
- Quaife G60 gearbox – 6 speed sequential
- Modular front suspension
- Atlas differential – Watts linkage and GRP4 4 Link
- Proflex suspension Front and Rear – multi way adjustable
- 13” Minilite wheels
- Electric power steering
- AP Brake Callipers front and Rear
- Alloy fuel tank
- Alloy Dry Sump tank
- Twin injection electric fuel pumps
- Plumbed in Lifeline fire retardation system.
- Belt cutter
- Electronic brake bias display
- Stack gauges
- Heated front screen
- Carbon Bonnet – Boot lid – Bumpers – Roof vent – Driver and Co Drivers footwell – Rear Arche protection – Tail Light protection
- Full length alloy sump guard
- Stilo Pro intercom system – Touring headsets
- OMP Seats and Belts
- Helmet net
- Hella Spot lights
- To be sold with 20 x Spare 13″ Minilites, (some are brand new) and most are fitted with Tarmac Tyres.
This Ex Alister McRae car built in 2006 for the Irish MK2 Rally Challenge is in its original spec, (except for the Sequential gearbox). The car was built with the Nissan SR20 Engine due to Alister’s association with Nissan through the F2 Championship. This is a great car which in the right hands would win.
The car has been in storage for 3 years but is ready to go.
The car has never been in an accident and is top condition underneath.