Porsche 911-996 GT3 R Race winner in FIA GT race, Wonderfully unmolested condition, Eligible for Endurance Racing Legends series
Introduced in 1997, the Porsche 996 was the first 911 model to be built with a water-cooled engine in deference to the age-old format of air-cooled units for which the marque had become synonymous with. Initially,...
New build Post-Historic Porsche 911 Race / Rally / Retro Rallycross / Hillclimb / Sprint eligible for so many different disciplines within Historic race series at a highly competitive level.
Offered for sale with a package included, a pre-paid entry to the Barbados Rallycross meeting in November.
See details here:...
*1970 porsche 911 3.0 litre Historic Rally Car *
- built new by XS racing to historic category 2 regs
- tarmac specification
- 3.0 litre engine built by supertech / banbridge
- PMO carburettors , twin plug heads and distributor
- close ratio gearbox ( GT internals )
- GT limited slip diff
- WEVO gear lever and ...
Porsche 911 3.0 litre Classic Historic Rally Car
- Built by ALS and Tuthill Porsche
- 3.0 litre engine built in Banbridge
- Tuthill gearbox
- Limited slip diff
- Fitted with Tuthill Large vented discs and calipers
- Fitted with Tuthill LARGE new design Stub-axles
- KMSF approved fire extinguisher...
Porsche 997 GT3 Cup car
Seriously quick car
More details to follow......