FORD ESCORT MK1 GROUP 2 RACE/CIRCUIT/HILL CLIMB CAR
ADVERT ID: 30243
Number of Times
FORD ESCORT MK1 GROUP 2 RACE/CIRCUIT/HIL CLIMB CAR
Genuine Ford RS 1600 MK1 Car (XMJ 425L)
Minforsport Portugal Built Car
Gartrac Welding on Shell
– Geoff Richardson COSWORTH BDG Race Engine Producing 290 BHP
– Running on Jenvey Throttle Bodies
– ZF S 18/3 5 Speed Gearbox
– Rear 52″ Atlas Axle
– Two Main Fuel Injection Pumps
– Front AP Montecarlo Brakes
– Rear AP 2881 Brakes
– Vented Brakes Discs
– Gartrac Pedal Box
– ECU Master EDU 5 Dash
– Perspex Window Kit
– Car acquired by Minforsport in 1993 and is a true Ford RS 1600 MK1.
– It was completely rebuilt by Minforsport with the objective of racing it on the international circuits.
– The car was rebuilt with the technical support of English company Gartrac that in the 70’s/80’s was the company that built the bodywork in several models of the Ford Escort motorsport cars.
– This car debuted in 2005 at Estoril Autodrome and got pole position going on to finish 2nd overall in the race.
– In 2005 he also took part in Boavista Circuit and finished in 2nd place overall
– In August 2003 the car featured in the popular Cars Magazine
– There is a massive folder with all this cars history documented including original build photos.
Spares included with car
– 6x wheels
– Selection of exhaust pieces
Don’t hesitate to get in contact for any more information
– Part exchange may be considered if sensibly priced
– World wide delivery available
Phone or WhatsApp
Marty 07798572852 / 00447798572852
David 07423675668 / 00447423675668
To view this car in more detail or see pictures visit our site on below link