Genuine Ford Sierra Cosworth 4X4
This car was Ford Directors car and one owner car since brand new.
Covered only 37,000 miles from new.
Dry stored and never driven in rain.
- Mettalic Grey (Ebano)
- « Sapphire » version, one of the most rewarded
- 1st owner (Order and invoice available)
- 4 wheel drive
- Recaro seats, leather sterring wheel, genuine rims in 15'', open roof, electrical windows, air-conditioning, lights washer and front anti fog lights.
- All documents a...
FORD ESCORT MK1 MEXICO
FULLY REBUILD - MINT CONDITIONS - MATCHING NUMBERS
- Car in a strictly new condition
- Matching Numbers
- Original paint color
- 1000 Kms covered since its restoration
- Complete restoration file of over 500 pictures
- Complete restoration of engine and gearbox
- Body fully sandblasted and treated by cataphoresis...
Huge spec Mk2 Escort group 4 tarmac spec
- The shell was gusseted, tubbed, seam welded, turreted, axle link points, gearbox and diff tunnel, roll cage points, seat mountings, alloy arched, alloy front splitter
- Painted ford white top and bottom
Engine & Drive train
Vauxhall 2.1 XE engine...
1969 McLaren M6GT Coupé Chassis no. M6GT-2 R
The Ford Motor Company's 1960s campaign to challenge Ferrari and win the Le Mans 24-Hour Race required not just innovative engineers but also the assistance of some of the world's finest drivers, among them experienced F1 star Bruce McLaren. At around the same time New Zealander McLaren was ...
FORD ESCORT MKII GRP4 (ROAD VERSION)
- Entièrement Construite chez (Historic Rally Sport) www.historicrallysport.co.uk
- Moteur avec rapport de passage au banc chez (VGS) www.vgs-motorsport.com
- Véhicule ayant fait l’objet d’un reportage complet par Alok Paleri en janvier 2015
1982 Opel Manta 400 in perfect condition proper spec.
2.4 litre 16 valve
Very rare, it's been in dry storage since 1993. Car originally came from Germany to Holland and to Ireland in 2002. Everything correct even down to radio seats and carpets are without fault as is engine gearbox and axle and suspension.
The Ford Escort Mexico was introduced in November 1970 and was named to celebrate Ford Motor Company's victory in the World Cup Rally. This rally started in London on 19th April 1970 and finished some 16,000 miles later in Mexico. Originally Ford intended to use Escorts with the Twin Cam or BDA engine, but after some reconnaissance, it was decided...
To Be Auctioned
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Vl 'Tommi Makinen edition' - UK-spec. By mid-1996, Mitsubishi’s rallying success began to really reflect in Lancer Evolution sales. The 1996 WRC season brought Mitsubishi, together with a blisteringly quick Finn named Tommi Makinen, its first World Rally Championship drivers’ title. The fiercely competitive Makinen bor...
The pedigree of the original E30 M3 is obvious all the way from its race-bred four cylinder engine (designed to rev past 9000 RPM in race form) and dog-leg, five-speed gearbox to those wheel arch blisters, designed, not to look cool on the Kings Road, but to accept slick tyres of up to 10in in width. The E30 M3 was the first purpose built saloon...
Ford Escort MK 2 1300 L Automatic 1975 in really good condition.
Perfect for restoring or as a rally car project.
The car is located in Sweden but can be shipped to anywhere in Europe.
time left: 3 w, 3 d
To Be Auctioned